how to pronounce mikado
how to improve pronunciation of mikado
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of mikado
- A game of skill, in which identically shaped (but differently colored and valued) wooden sticks must be removed from a pile without disturbing the remaining stack.
- A fabric having a stiff twill weave.
- Any emperor of Japan.
- A former title of the emperors of Japan during a certain period.
- A name given to the steam locomotive 2-8-2 wheel arrangement.
- A hamlet in Saskatchewan, Canada.