how to improve pronunciation of mas
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of mas.
video examples of mas pronunciation
An example use of mas in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… boss tell auntie mas sorry Carrie …”
meanings of mas
- A type of traveling dramatic performance conducted as part of a parade celebrating Carnival, originating in Trinidad and Tobago and performed throughout the Caribbean.
- Plural of ma.
- Initialism of multi-agent system.
- Initialism of microarchitecture specification.
- A country cottage or farmstead in southern France.
- Initialism of male answer syndrome.
- Master, used as a title of respect.
- The title of someone holding a Master of Arts, especially a Presbyterian minister.
- Initialism of master of applied science.
- Plural of MA.
words with pronunciation similar to mas
words that rhyme with mas