how to pronounce mango
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- A type of muskmelon, Cucumis melo.
- The fruit of the mango tree.
- A yellow-orange color, like that of mango flesh.
- A green bell pepper suitable for pickling.
- A tropical Asian fruit tree, Mangifera indica.
- A pickled vegetable or fruit with a spicy stuffing; a vegetable or fruit which has been mangoed.
- Any of various hummingbirds of the genus Anthracothorax.
- To stuff and pickle (a fruit).
words with pronunciation similar to mango
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.