how to improve pronunciation of magnify
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of magnify.
video examples of magnify pronunciation
An example use of magnify in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… can also sort of magnify this and …”
meanings of magnify
- To make (something) appear larger by means of a lens, magnifying glass, telescope etc.
- To make (someone or something) appear greater or more important than it is; to intensify, exaggerate.
- To have effect; to be of importance or significance.
- To praise, glorify (someone or something, especially God).
- To make (something) larger or more important.
words with pronunciation similar to magnify