how to improve pronunciation of image
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of image.
video examples of image pronunciation
An example use of image in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… finally the e an image stands for …”
meanings of image
- The subset of a codomain comprising those elements that are images of something.
- Show; appearance; cast.
- An optical or other representation of a real object; a graphic; a picture.
- A file that contains all information needed to produce a live working copy. (See disk image and image copy.).
- Something mapped to by a function.
- A form of interference: a weaker "copy" of a strong signal that occurs at a different frequency.
- A mental picture of something not real or not present.
- A statue or idol.
- A characteristic of a person, group or company etc., style, manner of dress, how one is, or wishes to be, perceived by others.
- To create a complete backup copy of a file system or other entity.
- To reflect, mirror.
- To create an image of.
- To represent by an image or symbol; to portray.
words with pronunciation similar to image