how to improve pronunciation of haggard
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of haggard.
video examples of haggard pronunciation
An example use of haggard in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… some are haggard like Myrtle pink …”
meanings of haggard
- A stackyard, an enclosure on a farm for stacking grain, hay, etc.
- A young or untrained hawk or falcon.
- A hag.
- A fierce, intractable creature.
- A hunting bird captured as an adult.
- Looking exhausted, worried, or poor in condition Pale and haggard faces.
- Wild or untamed.
- A surname.
- An unincorporated community in Gray County, Kansas, United States.
words with pronunciation similar to haggard
words that rhyme with haggard