how to pronounce friction
how to improve pronunciation of friction
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of friction
- Massage of the body to restore circulation.
- The rubbing of one object or surface against another.
- (Second Sino-Japanese War) Conflict, as between the Communists and non-Hanjian Kuomintang forces.
- A force that resists the relative motion or tendency to such motion of two bodies in contact.
- Conflict, as between persons having dissimilar ideas or interests; clash.