how to pronounce conveyance
how to improve pronunciation of conveyance
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of conveyance.
video examples of conveyance pronunciation
An example use of conveyance in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… this conveyance of a sacred trust …”
meanings of conveyance
- A manner of conveying one's thoughts, a style of communication.
- An act or instance of conveying.
- An instrument transferring title of an object from one person or group of persons to another.
- A means of transporting, especially a vehicle.
- To transfer (the title) of an object from one person or group of persons to another.
words with pronunciation similar to conveyance
words that rhyme with conveyance