how to pronounce browse
how to improve pronunciation of browse
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of browse
- To move about while eating parts of plants, especially plants other than pasture, such as shrubs or trees.
- To move about while sampling, such as with food or products on display.
- To navigate through hyperlinked documents on a computer, usually with a browser.
- To feed on, as pasture; to pasture on; to graze.
- To scan, to casually look through in order to find items of interest, especially without knowledge of what to look for beforehand.
- Fodder for cattle and other animals.
- Young shoots and twigs.