how to improve pronunciation of brawn
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of brawn.
video examples of brawn pronunciation
An example use of brawn in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… of a brute all brawn no brain but …”
meanings of brawn
- Strong muscles or lean flesh, especially of the arm, leg or thumb.
- Head cheese; a terrine made from the head of a pig or calf; originally boar's meat.
- A boar.
- Physical strength; muscularity.
- Become fat, especially of a boar.
- Make fat, especially of a boar.
words with pronunciation similar to brawn
words that rhyme with brawn