how to pronounce braise
how to improve pronunciation of braise
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of braise
- Pagellus bogaraveo, syn. Pagellus centrodontus (sea bream).
- Alternative spelling of braze.
- A sauce used for braising.
- A dish (usually meat) prepared by braising.
- To cook in a small amount of liquid, in a covered pan, somewhere between steaming and boiling.
- Alternative spelling of braze (joining non-ferrous metal using a molten filler metal).