how to improve pronunciation of boned
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of boned.
video examples of boned pronunciation
An example use of boned in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… a t-boned brunette or jimmy iveen …”
meanings of boned
- Of meat or fish, having had the bones removed before cooking.
- Of computer-generated animations: based on models with simulated bones or joints.
- Having some specific type of bone.
- Beset with unfortunate circumstances that seem difficult or impossible to overcome; in imminent danger.
- Of a garment such as a corset or basque, fitted with bones.
- Having the legs straightened during a trick.
- Simple past tense and past participle of bone.
words with pronunciation similar to boned
words that rhyme with boned