how to pronounce bombast
how to improve pronunciation of bombast
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of bombast
- Cotton, or cotton wool.
- High-sounding words; language above the dignity of the occasion; a pompous or ostentatious manner of writing or speaking.
- Cotton, or any soft, fibrous material, used as stuffing for garments; stuffing, padding.
- To use high-sounding words; to speak or write in a pompous or ostentatious manner.
- To swell or fill out; to inflate, to pad.
- Big without meaning, or high-sounding; bombastic, inflated; magniloquent.