how to pronounce bodkin
how to improve pronunciation of bodkin
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of bodkin
- A small sharp pointed tool for making holes in cloth or leather.
- A dagger.
- A type of long thin arrowhead.
- A hairpin.
- A blunt needle used for threading ribbon or cord through a hem or casing.
- A sharp tool, like an awl, formerly used for pressing down individual type characters letters from a column or page in making corrections.
- A multifunctional tool for pinning cloaks at the nape of the neck used also as a decorative hairpin or as a sewing instrument.
- Closely wedged between two people.
- A surname.