how to pronounce betake
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- To take oneself to; go or move; repair; resort; have recourse. They betook themselves to treaty and submission. — Burke.
- To take over to; take across (to); deliver.
- To seize; lay hold of; take.
- To commend or entrust to; to commit to.
- To take oneself.
- To beteach.
- To commit to a specified action.
words with pronunciation similar to betake
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.