how to pronounce bespeak
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- To betoken; show; indicate; foretell; suggest; allude to.
- To speak to; address.
- To stipulate, solicit, ask for, or request, as in a favour.
- To forbode; foretell.
- To speak up or out; exclaim; speak.
- To speak for beforehand; engage in advance; make arrangements for; order or reserve in advance.
- To speak about; tell of; relate; discuss.
- A request for a specific performance; a benefit performance, by a patron.
words with pronunciation similar to bespeak
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.