how to pronounce beefsteak
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- The herb prepared from the leaves of the beefsteak plant.
- (A) steak cut from beef cattle.
- Ellipsis of beefsteak mushroom.
- Ellipsis of beefsteak tomato.
- (countable) Ellipsis of beefsteak plant, also known as perilla and shiso (Perilla frutescens var. crispa).
- A celebratory dinner, commonly held in New York between about 1870 and 1940 involving the consumption of enormous quantities of broiled steak and beer.
words with pronunciation similar to beefsteak
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.