how to pronounce beater
how to improve pronunciation of beater
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of beater
- A papermaking machine for processing fibres by fibrillation in order to improve bonding strength.
- A weaving tool designed to push the weft yarn securely into place. It contains the comb-like insert reed and is sometimes a part of the loom.
- A harp seal pup after its first moult and before its second moult.
- An automobile in poor operating condition.
- Someone or something that beats.
- A stick used to play a percussion instrument.
- A sleeveless undershirt.
- A kitchen implement for mixing.
- A person who drives game towards shooters in a hunting party, often working in a group.