how to pronounce azure
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- The unclouded sky; the blue vault above.
- Any of various widely distributed lycaenid butterflies of the genus Celastrina.
- The clear blue colour of the sky; also, a pigment or dye of this colour. azure.
- Any of various Australasian lycaenid butterflies of the genus Ogyris.
- Lapis lazuli.
- A blue colour on a coat of arms, represented in engraving by horizontal parallel lines. azure (heraldry).
- Sky blue; resembling the clear blue colour of the unclouded sky.
- In blazon, of the colour blue.
- To colour blue.
- A surname.
words with pronunciation similar to azure
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.