how to pronounce avoidance
how to improve pronunciation of avoidance
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of avoidance
- The act of becoming vacant, or the state of being vacant; - specifically used for the state of a benefice becoming void by the death, deprivation, or resignation of the incumbent.
- The act of avoiding or shunning; keeping clear of.
- Any thing that is to be avoided.
- The courts by which anything is carried off.
- A dismissing or a quitting; removal; withdrawal.
- The act of annulling; annulment.