how to pronounce augmentation
how to improve pronunciation of augmentation
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of augmentation
- The stage of a disease during which symptoms increase or continue.
- The act or process of augmenting.
- An increase of stipend obtained by a parish minister by an action raised in the Court of Teinds against the titular and heritors.
- A compositional technique where the composer lengthens the melody by lengthening its note values.
- A surgical procedure to enlarge a body part, as breast augmentation.
- A particular mark of honour, granted by the sovereign in consideration of some noble action, or by favour; and either quartered with the family arms, or on an escutcheon or canton.