how to pronounce astonishment
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- Loss of mental faculties, inability to think or use one's senses.
- Loss of composure or presence of mind.
- The feeling or experience of being astonished; great surprise.
- Loss of physical sensation; inability to move a part of the body.
- Something very surprising.
words with pronunciation similar to astonishment
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.