how to pronounce aspirate
how to improve pronunciation of aspirate
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of aspirate
- ) used in Greek; the asper, or rough breathing.
- A sound produced by such a puff of air.
- The puff of air accompanying the release of a plosive consonant.
- A mark of aspiration (.
- To inhale so as to draw something other than air into one's lungs.
- To remove a liquid or gas by means of suction.
- To produce an audible puff of breath. especially following a consonant.