how to pronounce ascendant
how to improve pronunciation of ascendant
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of ascendant
- An ancestor (antonym of descendant).
- A royal heir assuming (a place of power).
- The horoscope, or that degree of the ecliptic which rises above the horizon at the moment of one's birth; supposed to have a commanding influence on a person's life and fortune.
- Being in control; superiority, or commanding influence; ascendency.
- Ascent; height; elevation.
- Surpassing or controlling.
- Rising, moving upward.