how to pronounce apricot
how to improve pronunciation of apricot
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of apricot
- A pale yellow-orange colour, like that of an apricot fruit.
- The apricot tree, Prunus armeniaca.
- A testicle.
- A dog with an orange-coloured coat.
- A round sweet and juicy stone fruit, resembling peach or plum in taste, with a yellow-orange flesh, lightly fuzzy skin and a large seed inside.
- The junction of the brain and brain stem on a target, used as an aiming point to ensure a one-shot kill.
- Of a pale yellowish-orange colour, like that of an apricot.