how to pronounce animate
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- Possessing the quality or ability of motion.
- Dynamic, energetic.
- Having a referent that includes a human, animal, plant or other entity which is considered alive.
- That which lives.
- Inflected to agree with an animate noun or pronoun.
- To impart motion or the appearance of motion to.
- To give spirit or vigour to; to stimulate or enliven; to inspirit.
words with pronunciation similar to animate
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.