how to pronounce anchorage
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- A fee charged for anchoring.
- The surgical fixation of prolapsed organs.
- The set of anchors belonging to a ship.
- Something on which one may depend for security; ground of trust.
- That into which something is anchored or fastened.
- The act of anchoring, or the condition of lying at anchor.
- The retreat of a hermit, or anchorite.
- A harbor, river, or offshore area that can accommodate a ship at anchor, either for quarantine, queuing, or discharge..
- A large coastal city in Alaska.
words with pronunciation similar to anchorage
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.