how to pronounce agape
how to improve pronunciation of agape
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of agape
- A love feast, especially one held in the early Christian Church in connection with the Eucharist.
- Spiritual, altruistic, beneficial love which wills good for others.
- The love of God for mankind, or the benevolent love of Christians for others.
- In a state of astonishment, wonder, expectation, or eager attention; as with mouth hanging open.
- Wide open.
- Open wide.
- In a state of astonishment, wonder, expectation, or eager attention.