how to pronounce accredit
how to improve pronunciation of accredit
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of accredit
- To ascribe; attribute; credit with.
- To put or bring into credit; to invest with credit or authority; to sanction.
- To recognize as outstanding.
- To credit.
- To believe; to put trust in.
- To certify as meeting a predetermined standard; to certify an educational institution as upholding the specified standards necessary for the students to advance.
- To enter on the credit side of an account book.
- To send with letters credential, as an ambassador, envoy, or diplomatic agent; to authorize, as a messenger or delegate.