how to pronounce acacia
how to improve pronunciation of acacia
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of acacia
- Any of several related trees, such as the locust tree.
- A false acacia; robinia tree, Robinia pseudoacacia.
- The thickened or dried juice of several species in Acacieae, in particular Vachellia nilotica (syn. Acacia nilotica), the Egyptian acacia.
- A light to moderate greenish yellow with a hint of red. acacia.
- Gum arabic; gum acacia.
- A roll or bag, filled with dust, borne by Byzantine emperors, as a memento of mortality. It is represented on medals.
- A shrub or tree of the tribe Acacieae.