how to pronounce abrasion
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- The substance thus rubbed off; debris.
- The effect of mechanical erosion of rock, especially a river bed, by rock fragments scratching and scraping it.
- The act of abrading, wearing, or rubbing off; the wearing away by friction.
- An abraded, scraped, or worn area.
- A superficial wound caused by scraping; an area of skin where the cells on the surface have been scraped or worn away.
- The wearing away of the surface of the tooth by chewing.
words with pronunciation similar to abrasion
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.