1. Prepare to smoothly produce two sounds together
2. Open your mouth for about 40%.
3. Round your lips.
4. Raise the utmost back of your tongue without touching the back palate.
5. Push air from lungs while vibrating vocal cords.
6. Open your mouth for about 20%.
7. Relax your lips.
8. Raise the utmost back of your tongue without touching the back palate.
9. Push air from lungs while vibrating vocal cords.
Accent Hero is all about simple steps:
Pick a word
To select a word to practice, use the word buttons in the app
To play an example audio, press the blue play button
To record yourself, press the red record button
To use voice-activated recording, please follow these steps:
Wait for silence
Pronounce the word
Wait for result
To improve your pronunciation, analyze the pitch-and-duration-of-sounds chart
To get help, click the help button
Ready to start?